Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A New Beginning

Is it sad that I call myself a writer and yet I don't write for fun anymore? I guess when you've spent the greater portion of the last five years writing professionally, writing in your spare time is the last thing you want to do. I admit that I've tried to keep a blog in the past and while I'm able to stay on top of it for a month or two, it ultimately gets left behind. I'm hoping that this time will be different.

This blog will be my way of sharing thoughts on life and current events as well as personal anecdotes from my life. I'm hoping that it will allow me to find the joy and fun in writing again.

So here's to a new beginning!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Abby! I know what you mean about writing in your spare time. I do it and usually have something brewing in my head but rarely get around to typing up my ideas because I can't bring myself to sit back in front of the computer.

    ReplyDelete