Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Many Outfits of Emma the Pug

My pug addiction is getting out of control. It seems that I can no longer go on a shopping trip without buying something for Emma. Everywhere I go, I find a new outfit for her...I swear, my pug will soon have more clothes than I do!

Since we're driving up to Washington for Christmas and Emma is a San Diego pug, I wanted to get her a warm jacket to wear. I figure that living in Southern California, she hasn't had the chance to develop much of a natural winter coat. But I found that one new coat wasn't enough and now she has two!


Not only will she have two new coats, but she also has holiday dresses and sweaters. There's just something about dressing my pug in cute clothes that I can't get enough of...and I swear that she could be a pug model, don't you think?



1 comment:

  1. Definitely ready for the cold. I like the holiday outfit!

    ReplyDelete